Strategies for Superior Cardiovascular Service Line Performance
Published by HealthLeaders Media in August 2010 and written by cardiovascular service line and healthcare management experts within ECG, Strategies for Superior Cardiovascular Service Line Performance delivers sound strategy and business guidance for driving excellence in cardiovascular service line development and management. Through industry experience and discussions of best practices, readers will gather insights from top cardiovascular experts with a roadmap to:
- Promote strong hospital-physician relationships through favorable alignment models.
- Learn keys to creating sustainable physician employment arrangements.
- Create a strategic plan that defines the key elements for success going forward and drives volume growth.
- Maximize your organization’s value through physician-driven service line management and governance structures.
- Prevent -and reverse- margin erosion through effective managed care contracting and being responsive to emerging reimbursement trends.
- Understand the growing trends and value of leveraging information technology to improve cardiac care.
For additional information or if you have any questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 800-729-7635 and ask to speak with Sue Anderson.