Consultant Interview Process
Our consultant interview process is designed to give you an opportunity to better understand our firm, our professionals, our practices, and the nuances of the position. From our perspective, we are better able to gain more insight into your potential as an ECG consultant and member of our team. During the interviews you will be asked questions about your education, experience, personal characteristics, interest in consulting, and outside activities. You will also be given the opportunity to ask our professionals anything you would like about ECG, and we will give you, to the best of our ability, a candid response.
Upon accepting ECG’s invitation for an on-site interview, you can expect to:
- Complete our McQuaig Survey prior to coming on site. This survey examines traits that we believe are essential for the successful consultant to demonstrate.
- Travel to one of our office locations the day prior to your interview. Enjoy a relaxing stay at a local hotel and investigate the city atmosphere.
- Begin your interview day around 9 a.m.
- Interview with up to five consultants of various levels.
- Complete our written case to demonstrate your analytical and writing skills.
- End your day at approximately 4 p.m.
Administrative Interview Process
Looking for an opportunity in a stable, professional environment? ECG’s administrative professionals play an integral role in the infrastructure of our firm and the support of our consultants. Our administrative team includes on-site IT, marketing, human resources, finance, and document production.
Our interview process varies by department. In general, you can expect to meet with key members of the team via phone and in-person interviews. These conversations provide both parties the opportunity to determine whether there is a match for both you and ECG.