Business & Financial Advisory Services
If you don’t have a well-defined business plan, you have a problem. We can help.
As value-based care continues to transform the healthcare system, organizations that approach business as usual can expect to lose their usual business. The changing healthcare environment presents hospitals and provider groups with new challenges and considerable uncertainty, as well as a number of opportunities. In turn, it has probably never been more important for hospital and health system leaders to develop a clear vision and direction for their organizations.
ECG’s business and financial advisory services help move organizations from vision to action. We not only help you articulate your vision for the future, we put it through rigorous analysis, modeling, and testing to ensure it’s the right plan for your organization.
Our comprehensive assessments include:
- Market trend analysis and volume projections
- Operational and capital requirements
- Financial modeling and impact analysis
- Scenario development and sensitivity analysis
- Return on investment (ROI) determination
- Performance metric development
- Venture partner evaluation
We also have extensive experience in the evaluation, facilitation, and development of plans to support a full range of business initiatives:
- New program development
- Investments in facilities and technology
- Ambulatory/outreach services and facilities
- Joint ventures
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Other business relationships/transactions
Our consultants possess in-depth expertise and a critical understanding of the strategic, operational, financial, technological, and political implications involved in business planning. We also have a highly focused view on what it takes to create successful and sustainable business and financial plans, which has established ECG as a trusted adviser to hundreds of hospitals and health systems across the country.