The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has issued its final rule for the Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CJR) model. The start of the first performance period has been delayed until April 1, 2016, and eight of the originally identified 75 MSAs have been excluded. Furthermore, the Department of Health & Human Services Office of Inspector General is waiving certain fraud and abuse laws in connection with the CJR model.
Please join us to learn about these and other developments related to the CJR model. During this webinar, Jennifer Skeels of Hall Render and John Fink of ECG discuss:
- Details of the final rule
- Clarification of waivers of physician self-referral, anti-kickback, and civil monetary penalty laws and certain Medicare program rules
- Guidelines for the development of CJR sharing arrangements
- Key lessons from organizations that have initiated CJR planning
- A recommended approach to achieve success under CJR