If you weren’t able to join our live webinar ‘ECG Internship Experience and Beyond!’ on November 1, 2018, you can watch this recorded video.
When you join ECG as a recent graduate or intern, you’re paving your way toward a healthy career.
As a recent graduate or intern joining ECG, you’ll have the opportunity to gain sophisticated experience as a consultant to provider organizations. Early careerists at ECG are given meaningful responsibilities and roles on client project teams. No coffee grabbing or mindless busy work here.
From data analysis to the creation of client deliverables, consultants work on engagements that have a direct impact on the healthcare delivery system. Our team members are problem solvers. They’re intellectually curious, driven, and passionate about the mission of their work. From improving patient access processes to enhancing an organization’s ability to better diagnose and treat cancer, our team members are challenged to stretch out of their comfort zones and reach their potential, while receiving professional development support along the way.
ECG recruits graduate degree–level students earning their MBA, MHA, MPH, MBA/MPH, and/or other health-related graduate degrees from universities across the United States. Incoming consultants are hired into one of our five divisions where they may work on engagements in various services such as Strategy, Operations, Finance, and Technology. Our five divisions are:
- Strategy and Business Advisory: Practices within SBA include Enterprise Strategy, Service Line and Integration Strategy, Ambulatory Surgical Care Services, and Facility and Capital Asset Planning.
- Operations Improvement and Technology: Practices within OIT include Operational Improvement, Revenue Cycle Performance, and Strategic IT.
- Provider Financial Services: Practices within PFS include Compensation Services and Financial Services.
- Managed Care Services: Practices within MCS include Payment Innovation: ACO/CIN Strategy and Services, Bundled Payments, Insurance Services, and Care Model Transformation.
- Academic Healthcare: Practices within AHC include Academic Health Systems and Graduate Medical Education.
We encourage students to apply to the firm’s senior consultant or internship opportunities by clicking the View Open Positions button below. After you apply, you will receive correspondence from the Recruiting department on your interview process status.
Apply → Receive Correspondence on Interview Status → Receive a Video or Campus Interview Invitation → Receive an Office Interview Invitation → Receive an Offer Status Update via Phone or Email
Senior Consultant — Recruitment begins August 15, 2018, for students in the class of 2019 earning business and/or health-related graduate degrees.
Internship — Recruitment begins September 10, 2018, for students in the class of 2020 earning business and/or health-related graduate degrees.
Please note that ECG does not hire students who currently, or will in the future, require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Thank you for your interest in ECG!