Healthcare reform is changing the way we deliver healthcare and how we are reimbursed for services. This will require significant changes in operations, physician/hospital alignment and strategic partners.
This session is a case study with best practices and learnings that can be applied to the participants’ organizations.
By attending this session, you will learn:
- Outline the imperatives for performance improvement that participants can use in their own environment (checklists/tool used to reinforce learning)
- Apply step-by-step transformation process to their own organization
- Describe key variables that have the greatest impact on financial improvement (Participants will use a variable tool to assess their integration readiness or current state)
- Use specific initiatives and management interventions that Bassett pursued to improve performance of your own organization (What and How Job Aid for Participants)
- Summarize best practices and lessons learned that can be applied at other organizations using a checklist; avoiding pitfalls and barriers
Josh Halverson, Principal, will co-present with Frank Panzarella, Vice President of Operations at Bassett Medical Group.