During this session, participants will be provided with an implementation planning guide, focusing on how to get organized and implement a bundled payment program. We will review and discuss key organizational and program topics and how to deploy task forces and work streams. Additionally, there will be multiple examples of how organizations are monitoring and reporting program results. Lastly, we will provide national organizational learnings regarding what it takes to be successful with bundled payments.
Learning Objectives Include:
- Developing and implementing a bundled payment program
- Establishing key areas of focus and deploying work streams to accomplish organizational objectives
- Identifying key program metrics
- Implementing reports and dashboards to monitor and improve performance
- Reviewing key program success factors based upon national learnings