While telehealth is not new, the COVID-19 public health emergency has demonstrated its usefulness in improving access to care and helping to reduce the transmission of highly contagious disease. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has recognized the value of telehealth and has been aggressively revising Medicare payment policies to support its use—and commercial carriers are following suit. In this webinar, ECG experts will:
- Review common telehealth modalities.
- Summarize major changes brought on by COVID-19.
- Explain the main visit types and key points related to billing.
- Build an understanding of Medicare telehealth expansion and payment.
- Discuss how major payers are reimbursing for telehealth services.