Faculty Compensation Survey
There is no more rigorous or accurate benchmarking resource for academic provider compensation planning.
Our surveys offer market-specific data composed of compensation, production, and benefits information from over 41,000 healthcare providers representing more than 151 physician specialties and 20 types of advance practice providers. Our faculty compensation survey specifically addresses the data needs of our academic partners in order to provide accurate and reliable information to help balance the complexities of the tripartite mission of academic medical centers and schools of medicine.
By participating in ECG’s faculty compensation survey, your organization receives access to:
- Detailed compensation and production metrics by specialty and academic rank
- Detailed analysis of market trends and opportunities, including analysis of important compensation, benefits, and performance measures
- Summary graphs, charts, and detailed appendices of relevant compensation and production statistics for each provider subspecialty
- Exclusive access to ECGVault (www.ECGVault.com), our business intelligence center that contains current and historical survey benchmarks at the market, organization, and provider level
- CPT code profiling by specialty (CPT code profile survey membership required)
- Additional metrics and key medical group operating statistics