Custom Surveys & Proprietary Research
It is not getting any easier. Today’s challenging recruiting environment is making retention and reliable benchmark data all the more critical. Benchmarks with sufficient sample size for physicians at the local level are key to successful compensation planning efforts, recruiting, and retention.
As a healthcare industry thought leader, ECG prides itself on leading-edge identification and interpretation of industry trends. A key factor in recognizing and addressing these trends is the ability to access definitive, hard-to-measure data and statistics. To that end, ECG frequently conducts customized surveys that provide our clients with access to data that is either more in-depth than that of, or not available from, other industry sources.
While select surveys are unique to a particular topic in a given year, other surveys are conducted by ECG on an annual basis, including national physician reimbursement, as well as, national compensation, production, and benefits surveys.
For a number of children’s hospitals and faculty practice plans, integrated health systems, and independent medical groups, ECG has conducted numerous engagements that utilize our proprietary provider compensation data including:
- Physician compensation plan redesigns and market assessments.
- Funds flow evaluation and redesign.
- Fair Market Value assessments and opinions.
- Provider benefit benchmarking and design.
- Recruiting and retention.
ECG is pleased to introduce our ECGVault website, www.ECGVault.com, made available exclusively to our survey members. We have developed ECGVault from the ground up, to provide our survey members with enhanced provider compensation and production benchmarking analysis capabilities. With ECGVault, members have exclusive access to ECG’s online data portal, which contains current and historical survey benchmarks at the market, organization, and provider level. ECGVault enables the user to conduct robust organization and market trending of provider performance benchmarks by specialty, run standard and custom reports, as well as download benchmarks and related materials.
- Provider compensation and production benchmarks for over 100 specialties within more than 120 provider organizations. Compensation and production benchmarks include clinical and total compensation, gross and net revenue, work and total relative value units calculated at the CPT Code level, and provider benefits.
- Powerful provider CPT Code profiling reports including top CPT Codes utilized by physicians within a specialty, Evaluation and Management visit CPT Code distributions for Medicare and Non Medicare patients, and overall specialty specific practice profiles which include activity by procedure type (E&M, Surgical, Medicine, and Ancillary). Each profile report is available by provider, department, and organization with comparisons to the overall market activity.
- Robust organization and provider level filters that allow for the calculation of custom benchmarks including by organization size, ownership structure, size, and location.
- Provider, organization, and market level analytical tools that allow the user to conduct performance comparisons including trending performance over time.