Pediatric Subspecialty Physician Compensation Survey
The industry’s only compensation survey dedicated to understanding the unique data needs of the pediatric market.
Our survey provides an in-depth review of pediatric subspecialty market trends, including compensation, production, and benefits from nearly 10,000 pediatric providers across 51 pediatric physician subspecialties and five types of pediatric advanced practice providers.
Members of ECG’s National Pediatric Subspecialty Physician Compensation Survey receive exclusive access to:
- Detailed compensation and production metrics by pediatric specialty, including physician and advanced practice provider data at the specialty level
- Detailed analysis of pediatric market trends and opportunities, including analysis of important compensation, benefits, and performance measures
- Summary graphs, charts, and detailed appendices of relevant compensation and production statistics for each pediatric subspecialty
- CPT code profiling by pediatric specialty (CPT code profile survey membership required)
- Additional metrics and key medical group operating statistics
- Exclusive access to ECGVault (www.ECGVault.com), our business intelligence center that contains current and historical survey benchmarks at the market, organization, and provider level. ECGVault is available to all current survey member organizations, without restrictions on the number of users or licenses per organization.