Mergers, Acquisitions, & Partnerships
Market consolidation throughout the healthcare industry is on the rise. Is your organization optimally positioned to respond to the continued trend of mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships?
ECG’s Mergers, Acquisitions, and Partnerships practice offers comprehensive transaction advisory services support to hospitals, health systems, single-specialty and multispecialty physician groups, and other healthcare services providers across the US, helping them navigate the complexities inherent in the pursuit of long-term strategic transactions and partnerships. We offer hands-on, highly differentiated guidance throughout the entirety of the transaction planning and execution process, working closely with our clients to:
- Define their organizational goals and objectives.
- Develop a customized transaction execution strategy and approach.
- Identify the universe of potential partner/suitor organizations.
- Lead the entirety of M&A execution work streams and process deliverables development.
- Structure and negotiate transactional agreements.
- Provide valuation opinions and related financial modeling/analytical support.
- Perform comprehensive transaction due diligence.
- Support restructuring and/or postmerger integration efforts.
We bring a pragmatic perspective to the process of M&A advisory services execution, drawing on our combined experience from conducting more than 400 M&A transaction advisory engagements with over 200 clients in 41 states during the last five years alone. ECG’s M&A professionals provide unparalleled expertise in transactional structuring and execution, having advised on virtually every type of innovative transaction and/or partnership structure ranging from less integrated strategic affiliations and joint ventures to fully integrated membership substitutions, mergers, acquisitions, and asset sales/dispositions.