ECG principal Adam Klein is speaking on a new take on managing physician compensation arrangements with copresenters David M. Glaser from Fredrikson & Byron PA Minneapolis, and Mindy Phillips, Chief Corporate Officer from SSM Health at the 2020 AHLA Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute.
- What process should you use to determine FMV and commercial reasonableness, and what should your policy look like?
- Salary surveys have significant, poorly understood flaws. How should you use them?
- What are the risks inherent in using survey data and how can you mitigate them?
- What do you do with physicians who are paid outside of policy limits (i.e., outliers)?
- Do you really “lose money on every physician?